Paros, the island you would like to meet…
Paros is the fourth largest island in the Cyclades. Known from antiquity for its marble. Impressive, like the beacons that you will find on its headlands.
An island for those who love nature but also for those who want to enjoy cosmopolitan life.
Attractions to visit in Paros
- In Parikia, which is the capital of the island, there is one of the most well-preserved Early Christian monuments, Panagia Ekatontapyliani.
- The center of the village adorns the Frankish castle and the picturesque alleys.
- Naoussa, famous for its nightlife, the picturesque harbor with
restaurants and bars by the sea.
- Lefkes, the most mountainous and greenest village of Paros with its temple Holy Trinity and its famous belfry.
- Piso Livadi, the picturesque fishing village full of taverns.
- In the southern part of Paros Aliki, you will find fresh fish and traditional mackerel (fish).
- Moreover, the Valley of Butterflies, a natural habitat with a small spring covered by dense vegetation.
- The Folk Museum of Cycladic Art “Scorpios”, displaying miniature sculptures from the culture of the island.